Product Description Cressi Leonardo
For the last four years, Cressis Leonardo diving computer series been very well received by amateurs and professionals due to its excellent performance in all conditions. Designed for professional diving, the first dive computer of this well-known Italian company has a low relief ergonomic profile to facilitate its use in all kinds of circumstances, as well as to avoid tripping and snagging in the depths.
As would be customary on the next Cressi diving computers, the Leonardo has a large User-Friendly Display System (UFDS) , designed to present information in an intuitive and organized way with high contrast digits and separation lines. With three modes (dive, depth gauge and clock), this computer will always keep you up to date with what you need to know under the surface.
To maximize its accuracy, the Leonardo has been calibrated in salt water. In addition, with a dive planning mode that includes a logbook with memory for about 75 dives or 60 diving hours, as well as a PC connection interface via USB, this dive computer makes easier to document and prepare your next visit to the depths. With a 3 years autonomy or 50 annual dives the Leonardos durability is nearly uncontested.
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive.
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
– Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
– FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
– PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
– CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
– Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
– Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
– User-selectable Deep Stop function
– Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
– Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
– Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
– Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
– Battery life indicator
– Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
– User changeable battery
– Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
– Backlit display
– Built-in calendar and clock.
– The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
– PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)